Oney Plays - The Reality Show Oney Plays - The Reality Show

I love the funny animation, the CG backgrounds, everything comes together nicely.

theanimationwheel responds:

Thank you my good fellow. :)

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

All of the jokes and visuals were great, except for the Dickbutt gag. It's just not that funny to have memes in cartoons as references and nothing else.

Episode 8 - Oh, A.I. Episode 8 - Oh, A.I.

After watching this one I went back and watched the entire series from the start till now. Have to say you have really developed this into something else. What started off as this "lolrandumb" internet one off thing turned into this crazy action series filled with a variety of characters, laughs, and action. Can't wait to see more from this series and how it develops even further.

SAVAGE DEATH VALLEY TEASER SAVAGE DEATH VALLEY TEASER

Really excited to see this come out, it's unique and interesting, animation is on point, and a great use of mixed media.

Battle of the Butchers Battle of the Butchers

Have to say, it was really impressive what you came up with with a deadline of a few months. The story was very enjoyable and charming, was rooting for both characters, each with there own personalities you can tell by design. The choices of using a sketchy style in order to achieve an old-timey effect was great. Only complaint with the cartoon is that when the man is strolling along with the walk cycle it seemed off with the perspective. Probably had to do it to impress and show your professors, but after you showed it perhaps you could've zoomed in on the character a bit more to fix the issue. Overall, great job, excited to see more experimental ideas that go against the usual final films look and feel.

DO IT!!! (Animated) DO IT!!! (Animated)

Masterpiece

BROBOT (Episode 1) BROBOT (Episode 1)

Was worth the wait. The writing, direction, and humor was great, even better than the animatic version. Not to mention the animation has gotten a lot better, although still some issues with movement here and there with the walk cycles and characters moving up and down, but that's a minor issue.

tylerghardin responds:

yeah i know in the first scene especially there's some walk cycle issues, but then again that whole scene is animated differently than the rest of the show. i just decided to leave it since i was tired of toying with it lol. but thanks!! i'm glad you appreciated it, especially your compliment about the animatic version... i tried to rewrite it and make it different in some areas

Pokeblood (Pokémon Parody) Pokeblood (Pokémon Parody)

lol

The Eddsworld Kidz Collab The Eddsworld Kidz Collab

New Wave ripoff collab.

AtomicAstro responds:

Oh no! It obviously is! New Wave INVENTED shitpost collabs!!!

Best Birthday Ever 3 TEASER REVEAL Best Birthday Ever 3 TEASER REVEAL

Very nice, well made, trailer, good direction and composition. Limited color palette is nice and used to enhance the movie.