View Profile NabibbleJr

59 Movie Reviews

Best episode of Glenda yet. It was all really unexpected from you, you always surprise me with the direction of these episodes. Laughed really hard at this one too! The 3D simulation with the balls was really neat, cool to see you're starting to use more 3D elements. Keep making these shorts and pushing boundaries with storytelling.

SomeonesEx responds:

THANK YOU!

I hope you don't mean the balls, cause... that's 2D (I've had to animate every single one of them one frame at a time...). The only 3d thing is the water texture of the limit. I REALLY gotta start using more 3D elements cause that was a nightmare.

Easily the best thing you've done by a wide magrin. This short was great, great pacing, visuals, mixed media, music especially since it carried out all the actions and tone on how the short was going. Enjoyed the characters, got the jist of who they are, great creatures and understood there motives as well. Overall, one of the best shorts I'll see this year.

Enjoyed the art and joke in this. Only feedback I can really give is to remember to switch on the "disable re-sample" on clips in Sony Vegas, cause by default the re-sampling is switched on and this is to prevent the frames from transitioning into each other. https://i.imgur.com/brdtUt9.png

Strawdud responds:

Thanks for the info. I appreciate the help!

1 Audio Review

straight fire

12 Art Reviews

Haven't you made multiple versions of the cover already?

MackleNG responds:

yeah like 15, all of em scapped

the colors are super nice, great drawing overall, the middle finger on the right is a bit fucky to me. I know it's the style and the character of the picture, but it bends a bit too much by comparison.

Absolutely amazing, I thought it was a painting too, you are a technical wizard.

Illustrator, Animator, and Voice Actor Contact Info: Nabibble@yahoo.com