Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Going to be honest, this was the first New Wave collab I genuinely enjoyed, definitely worth the wait. For starters, Jacques opening animation was nicely executed, I thought Lajbros did it at first. Really funny entries as well such as Doublez, Robot Jones, and Urbs. While some technical ones that looks nice were IvanAlmighty, Fantishow, Leejay, and TheEvaluh. Another one that really stood out was Kryzon for how crazy creative it was. Great also seeing RobYulfo make a funny little entry in this too. Some critiques would be particularly on Mosslers, I get what Ben was going for, but it turned out too messy to the point where it looked rushed and lazy. I know that's not the case judging by the way they were done, but the extremes in the drawings and poses were too much for its own good. Another one that I wanted to like more was Janitors, while the shot composition and directing were nice, the backgrounds were too bright and took away from the focus of the characters. As for AfroNinjas, everything was fine aside from the Doug closeup painting, too muddy and needed some refinement, such as showing brush strokes more vividly, or putting contrasting colors a bit on the edges to give it more pop. I know these collabs were never for me, especially considering many New Wave members find my cartoons and I unfunny, but I did actually enjoy this. If this is the direction the collabs are going I'll be sure to look out for them.

How to bird How to bird

Very cute little game, had a lot of fun, nice controls, solid.