All 15 art Reviews

New Webcomic cover (probably won't use) New Webcomic cover (probably won't use)

Haven't you made multiple versions of the cover already?

MackleNG responds:

yeah like 15, all of em scapped

INGEST INGEST

the colors are super nice, great drawing overall, the middle finger on the right is a bit fucky to me. I know it's the style and the character of the picture, but it bends a bit too much by comparison.

Member Berries Member Berries

Absolutely amazing, I thought it was a painting too, you are a technical wizard.

Leslie Nuzzlebudd /MY NEW OC/ Leslie Nuzzlebudd /MY NEW OC/

I have a cute grill OC, Mac & Jim.

MackleNG responds:

Shameless self promotion lol

boobs animated boobs animated

While the actual drawings themselves look fine I'm going to give you some critique on the animation. When she starts turning with her arms it looks solid, however, as it drags on the animation quality decreases due to the lack of timing, and also the smear frame midway through the animation, smear frames should be a rapid change of pace from one point to another, with a recoil frame or two after. Lastly, with the ending frames, it looks like you wanted to ease into the last few frames, but it seems too rapid due to the smear frame you did. If you didn't do the smear you should have a few frames to ease in to a halt. I hope you continue to improve your animation skills man, you show promise, been following your art for a while, so keep improving that too!

Ed Edd n Eddy presents: The Mucky Boys Ed Edd n Eddy presents: The Mucky Boys

The more I see Ed Edd n' Eddy art from you, the more I want an EEnE parody in your style, or get in contact with Cartoon Network to do a bumper for them.

A doodle of grill A doodle of grill

Hot *picture of fattie with cookie*

SillyBeans responds:

I hope a you get hit by a bus, and I hope that bus is a 1999 RTS Nova.

Ryan n' Rex vs. Sniffer Food Review Ryan n' Rex vs. Sniffer Food Review

Coming to ABC, Winter 2016!

Some Red-Head Some Red-Head

Very cute picture, love it!

InThirteen responds:

Hehe! I aim to please! (^v-v^)

Vampire Pixels - Day Off Vampire Pixels - Day Off

Love it man, I've been a fan of Vampire Pixels for a while and I think its really cool to have your take on the characters. The cel shading is really nice with the way the shadows are on the characters, however the light shining on the characters is a bit much, but its minor. Can't wait until that first episode is made too lol