08 - Oh, A.I. 08 - Oh, A.I.

After watching this one I went back and watched the entire series from the start till now. Have to say you have really developed this into something else. What started off as this "lolrandumb" internet one off thing turned into this crazy action series filled with a variety of characters, laughs, and action. Can't wait to see more from this series and how it develops even further.

SAVAGE DEATH VALLEY TEASER SAVAGE DEATH VALLEY TEASER

Really excited to see this come out, it's unique and interesting, animation is on point, and a great use of mixed media.

Battle of the Butchers Battle of the Butchers

Have to say, it was really impressive what you came up with with a deadline of a few months. The story was very enjoyable and charming, was rooting for both characters, each with there own personalities you can tell by design. The choices of using a sketchy style in order to achieve an old-timey effect was great. Only complaint with the cartoon is that when the man is strolling along with the walk cycle it seemed off with the perspective. Probably had to do it to impress and show your professors, but after you showed it perhaps you could've zoomed in on the character a bit more to fix the issue. Overall, great job, excited to see more experimental ideas that go against the usual final films look and feel.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Going to be honest, this was the first New Wave collab I genuinely enjoyed, definitely worth the wait. For starters, Jacques opening animation was nicely executed, I thought Lajbros did it at first. Really funny entries as well such as Doublez, Robot Jones, and Urbs. While some technical ones that looks nice were IvanAlmighty, Fantishow, Leejay, and TheEvaluh. Another one that really stood out was Kryzon for how crazy creative it was. Great also seeing RobYulfo make a funny little entry in this too. Some critiques would be particularly on Mosslers, I get what Ben was going for, but it turned out too messy to the point where it looked rushed and lazy. I know that's not the case judging by the way they were done, but the extremes in the drawings and poses were too much for its own good. Another one that I wanted to like more was Janitors, while the shot composition and directing were nice, the backgrounds were too bright and took away from the focus of the characters. As for AfroNinjas, everything was fine aside from the Doug closeup painting, too muddy and needed some refinement, such as showing brush strokes more vividly, or putting contrasting colors a bit on the edges to give it more pop. I know these collabs were never for me, especially considering many New Wave members find my cartoons and I unfunny, but I did actually enjoy this. If this is the direction the collabs are going I'll be sure to look out for them.

How to bird How to bird

Very cute little game, had a lot of fun, nice controls, solid.

Beeph Feat. Red 608 - Reporting live (Prod,Ndorphins) Beeph Feat. Red 608 - Reporting live (Prod,Ndorphins)

straight fire

New Webcomic cover (probably won't use) New Webcomic cover (probably won't use)

Haven't you made multiple versions of the cover already?

MackleNG responds:

yeah like 15, all of em scapped

INGEST INGEST

the colors are super nice, great drawing overall, the middle finger on the right is a bit fucky to me. I know it's the style and the character of the picture, but it bends a bit too much by comparison.

Member Berries Member Berries

Absolutely amazing, I thought it was a painting too, you are a technical wizard.